Searching for a simple gluten-free and vegan muffin recipe? Look no further! This muffin is naturally sweet and packed with plant-based protein!
1 cup cooked quinoa
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
½ cup rolled oats
Optional: ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. 2. Mash approximately 3 bananas to make 1 cup of banana puree.
3. Add in rolled oats, ground cinnamon (if desired), and cooked quinoa. Mix well.
4. Grease a muffin tin or use muffin papers or silicone molds.
5. Add several tablespoons of batter to form 6 muffins.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the tin.
Please feel welcome to share this recipe on Pinterest and Facebook!